Project Management Tool for Creative Agencies
Everything you do with
clients, now in one place
Kitchen.co is the smarter, easier, more efficient way to manage client projects in your agency.
The pull-your-hair-out way
The Kitchen way
Trusted by agencies managing 100+ client projects daily
Agency-to-Agency Coding Service
Agile Development Agency
Creative & Illustration Agency
Email Design & Coding Agency
The project management tool for agencies
Kitchen.co centralizes all projects, client requests, tasks, messages, invoices, and files into one window, with two user-friendly views.
With Kitchen.co, everyone in your agency knows exactly what’s going on with every project from start to close. You’ll stop running in circles with your team and clients, and finally feel like you’ve got it together.
How Kitchen helps
Manage client projects effectively
Kitchen.co gives everyone in your agency clear visibility on where each project stands. Easily track, manage and collaborate on projects with your team and clients.
- Views. Organize projects your way with Custom Views and Layouts.
- Assignments. Give projects clear owners so everyone knows who's doing what.
- Custom Fields. Add additional project information like project type, status, and more.
Discuss client requests efficiently
Easily follow, jump into and collaborate on client requests. No more CCs, BCCs, forwarding, sharing messages in Trello, and asking teammates for updates.
- Large Attachments. Attach files up to 1GB to any outgoing messages or internal notes.
- Internal messages. Communicate with your team privately with internal notes and messages.
- Email Replies. Reply directly from your inbox. Kitchen.co makes sure your messages sync with the right projects.
- Mentions. Mention team members and work together on client requests.
"Switching to Kitchen.co was such a relief for us. We now feel that client communication is no longer a bottleneck for our company because all important aspects of any project are clearly visible for the whole team."
Organize work and get client projects done
Stay on top of every task and stay on track with every project. Plan sprints, break down each step, and hit deadlines every time.
- Kanban, Calendar and Table views. Let your team and clients work the way they want.
- Private Boards. Create project boards only your team members can see.
- Subtasks. Break down complex tasks into small, manageable pieces.
- Custom Fields. Add extra information to your tasks like status, type and more.
Organize project files
Create folders and sub-folders and keep project files organized and in one place.
- Folders and Subfolders. Create folders as many levels deep as you want. Organize project files your way.
- Client Uploads. Let clients upload files too.
- File Previews. View previews of image files and PDFs, DOCs, PSDs, XDs, and more.
- Large Files. Upload files up to 1GB.
- Works with GoogleDrive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
"The biggest benefit of Kitchen.co for us was the billing module - we no longer need to track payments in a separate accounting system because everything syncs automatically and is easily traceable."
Invoicing & Payments
Invoice projects easily
Create, customize, and send a Kitchen-hosted invoice in minutes. Add line items, and tax rates directly to your invoices. Get paid via Stripe, PayPal, and more.
- One-time invoices
- Recurring invoices & automatic payments
- Import existing invoices
- Get paid via your payment processor. Kitchen.co supports Stripe, Square, PayPal, Razorpay, and 2checkout.
- Integrates with your accounting tool. FreshBooks, FreeAgent, QuickBooks and Xero are supported.
Kiss unpaid work goodbye
Wrap up projects safely and risk-free. Kitchen.co lets you protect your final deliverables behind a paywall, so clients can only access them after they’ve paid in full.
"We switched from a generic support system to Kitchen.co because it comes with a streamlined process for quoting, payment, and paywalled downloads."
Where clients see everything they need, and nothing they don’t
Clients can kick back knowing you and your team are on top of every project. The best part? They don’t need to log into Kitchen to see what’s happening. Yep, we made it that easy to use.
Works with email
Clients can reply straight from their inbox. Kitchen.co will sync their messages automatically.
No login required
They can approve quotes, complete payments, and download invoices without signing in.
Zero learning curve
Complex functions? Not in here. They can start using Kitchen.co right away.
No need to create an account and set up passwords either, clients can sign in with just their email.
Touch base on projects
Open all communication for quick and easy check-ins.
Loop in your client’s colleagues and quickly catch them up.
Fast, secure payments
Get paid with the help of a simple, secure checkout process.
Design Feedback & Approvals
Discuss visuals and get approvals
Post comments directly on images and collaborate on visuals with your clients and team. Streamline your process for design feedback and approvals.
Branding & White-labeling
Make Kitchen truly yours
Customize Kitchen to fit your brand. Feel right at home when you log in.
- White-label. Hide Kitchen's branding completely. No one will know what platform you use.
- Custom Domain. Point your own domain to Kitchen.co
- Logo and Branding. Upload your logo, create your own color theme, and make Kitchen yours.
- Unbranded notifications. Remove Kitchen's branding and make notifications look just like regular email messages.
Custom Roles & Permissions
Invite anyone to your workspace
Invite everyone you work with in Kitchen. Contractors, new employees, or freelancers are all welcome. With custom roles & permissions, you can easily control what they can see and do in Kitchen.
Bring in your favorite tools too
With Embed Tabs, you can easily embed your favorite apps to every project. Share important docs like project briefs or contracts. Or, welcome your clients with quick Loom videos.
Here's what you can embed:
- Docs. Google Docs, SpreadSheets, Slides, and Forms.
- Calendars. Google Calendars, Calendly.
- Designs. Figma, InVision.
- Videos. YouTube, Vimeo, Loom.
- And any other app that supports embedding.
Features for productive
Assignments & Roles
Assign owners to conversations, and delegate to team members to follow every update.
Send messages, helpful notes, or discuss important topics only you and your team can see.
Mention team members and work together on client projects.
Attach files up to 250MB to any outgoing messages or internal notes.
View previews of PSD, PDFs, docs, and design files attached to every message.
Know when clients open and read every message you send.
Get notifications wherever you and your team communicate. Stay on top of follow-ups, meetings, and more.
See where your clients are located and send messages at the most appropriate time.
Give your fingers a break from typing the same replies over and over. Use your saved ones instead.
And that's not all, at all
Kitchen.co also has drafts, custom fields, activity log, email notifications, email replies, email signatures, see who's online, starred messages, permalinks, due dates, bulk actions and much more.
And, a platform for efficient communication with clients
Keep client requests, feedback, files and updates on the official record. Get your team and clients aligned by organizing everything, all in one place.
Relieve the pressure of immediately responding. Enable deep work and focus with fewer interruptions. Communicate and collaborate easily across time zones.
Safe & Secure
We take security seriously. We’re 256-bit SSL & PCI compliant, and use the same measures as banks to protect all your data and every transaction.
FREE for small teams
Get ready to change the way you work with clients, forever.
Works with your tools
Kitchen.co connects easily to your website, email, invoicing software or any other tool that has an API.
With Kitchen.co, clients are happier, our team feels more productive, and communication is easier because everything is in one place!